Water Damage Restoration Company Pearl River LA, Water Damage Repair & Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 at 800-932-9940
• 24/7 live calls
• Immediate response
• Free estimates
• We bill directly to insurance
• Providing water damage restoration services throughout the Pearl River are for more than 25 years
We are ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services
Because time is everything with water damage restoration, ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services of Pearl River is on call around the clock for all flood cleanup and water damage repair. In most cases, we can be at your site within two hours. When you need emergency water removal, we make it our mission to check your home or business from top to bottom to make sure that all excess water and moisture is eliminated. No matter if you had a large-loss from sudden storm damage, or have leaky pipe water damage, you’ll need proper water damage services from a home water damage restoration company. We use our water mitigation services to give you the best residential or commercial property restoration.
Trained & Certified Pearl River Water Damage Specialists
Our trained water damage restoration specialists use advanced procedures and equipment for the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings. The ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services water recovery process includes:
Phase 1: Emergency Response
Job Site Inspection and Assessment
Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying Inspection of Job Progress
Phase 3: Reinstallation and Cleaning, if necessary
Our trained water restoration technicians will explain the recovery process and provide a comprehensive water recovery guide outlining the ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services steps and the homeowner’s responsibilities.
Complete Water Damage Services in Pearl River, LA
We will be with you through every part of the Pearl River water damage restoration process which includes the water extraction, water restoration, and all other water removal services that the situation calls for. There are many causes for water and flood damage, from storm and hurricane damage to smaller appliance malfunction, we cover them all. We will take care of your broken or leaky pipe, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, or dishwasher overflow, sink overflow, toilet overflow, bathtub overflow, air conditioner leaks, sump pump failure, hardwood floor water damage, and general flooding. We will guide you through the Pearl River water damage cleanup process from start to finish.
How to Keep Water & Flood Damage to a Minimum
What Not To Do
• Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
• Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
• Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
• Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
• Do not disturb visible mold.
What To Do
• Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
• Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call for professional help from a water damage company.
• Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing your wall-to-wall carpet.
• Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
• Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying, and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
• Do not remove books from shelves. Rather pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin specialized drying.
• Open drawers, closet, and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
Sewage Backup Cleanup & Removal
As part of our water damage services, we offer emergency sewage removal services to Pearl River and the surrounding areas. Our team is committed to safely completing the sewage removal and sewage cleanup of your property to pre-loss condition or better while making sure you know what is happening at every step. Contact us immediately if you need sewage backup cleanup.
Sewage damage is dangerous to both residential and commercial properties in a variety of ways. Sewage can destroy property structure, furniture, carpeting, personal equipment, and expensive appliances and electronics. Never try fixing any broken pipe water damage that is attached to a sewage line. No sewage backup cleanup job should be attempted without the help of certified and licensed individuals who can analyze the extent of the damage and determine the safety of the affected property.
The #1 Water Damage Company in Pearl River, LA
ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning is a water damage restoration company serving Pearl River, LA, and the surrounding areas. We have the experience, expertise and equipment to get any water damage situation under control, complete the drying process quickly, and get you back to normal as soon as possible. We handle all residential and commercial water damage victims, no matter the size of the job.
Call us 24/7 at 800-932-9940 to speak to an associate about your emergency water removal today.
We provide services throughout Pearl River, LA, including 70452.