Water Damage Restoration Company LaPlace LA, Water Damage Repair & Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 at 800-932-9940
• 24/7 live calls
• Immediate response
• Free estimates
• We bill directly to insurance
• Providing water damage restoration services throughout the LaPlace are for more than 25 years
We are ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services
ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services of LaPlace is on call around the clock for all flood cleanup and water damage repair – because time is everything when it comes to water damage restoration. In most cases, we can be at your site within two hours. We will be with you through every part of the LaPlace water damage restoration process which includes the water extraction, water restoration, and all other water removal services that the situation calls for. When you need emergency water removal, we make it our mission to check your home or business from top to bottom to make sure that all excess water and moisture is eliminated. We use our water mitigation services to give you the best residential or commercial property restoration.
Trained & Certified LaPlace Water Damage Specialists
Our trained water damage restoration specialists use advanced procedures and equipment for the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings. The ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services water recovery process includes:
Phase 1: Emergency Response
Job Site Inspection and Assessment
Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying Inspection of Job Progress
Phase 3: Reinstallation and Cleaning, if necessary
Our trained water restoration technicians will explain the recovery process and provide a comprehensive water recovery guide outlining the ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services steps and the homeowner’s responsibilities.
Complete Water Damage Services in LaPlace, LA
No matter if you had a large-loss from sudden storm damage, or have leaky pipe water damage, you’ll need proper water damage services from a home water damage restoration company. There are many causes for water and flood damage, from storm and hurricane damage to smaller appliance malfunction, we cover them all. We will take care of your leaky or broken pipe, washing machine, water heater, refrigerator, or dishwasher overflow, toilet overflow, bathtub overflow, sink overflow, air conditioner leaks, sump pump failure, hardwood floor water damage, and general flooding. We will guide you through the LaPlace water damage cleanup process from start to finish.
Sewage Backup Cleanup & Removal
Sewage damage is destructive to both residential and commercial properties in a variety of ways. Sewage can destroy property structure, carpeting, personal equipment, furniture, and expensive appliances and electronics. Do not attempt to fix any broken pipe water damage that is attached to a sewage line. No sewage backup cleanup job should be attempted without the help of licensed and certified individuals who can analyze the extent of the damage and determine the safety of the affected property.
As part of our water damage services, we offer emergency sewage removal services to LaPlace and the surrounding areas. Our team is committed to safely completing the sewage removal and sewage cleanup of your property to pre-loss condition or better while making sure you know what is happening at every step. Contact us immediately if you need sewage backup cleanup.
How to Keep Water & Flood Damage to a Minimum
What To Do
• Damage from bacteria growth and water can begin within hours. Call for professional help from a water damage company.
• Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing your wall-to-wall carpet.
• Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
• Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
• Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying, and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
• Do not remove books from shelves. Rather pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin specialized drying.
• Open drawers, closet, and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What Not To Do
• Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
• Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
• Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
• Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
• Do not disturb visible mold.
The #1 Water Damage Company in LaPlace, LA
ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning is a water damage restoration company serving LaPlace, LA and the surrounding areas. We have the experience, expertise and equipment to get any water damage situation under control, complete the drying process quickly, and get you back to normal as soon as possible. We handle all residential and commercial water damage victims, no matter the size of the job.
Call us 24/7 at 800-932-9940 to speak to an associate about your emergency water removal today.
We provide services throughout LaPlace, LA, including 70068, 70069.