Water damage can be devastating to any home or business, whether it’s an overflowing washing machine, a burst pipe, or the after effects of a severe storm. ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services is here to help the residents of Metairie, Louisiana with any water or flood damage cleanup services with our 24/7 emergency response team standing by to take your call. Time is of the essence when it comes to water damage, and we’re prepared to be at your site within two hours once we take your call.
ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services uses state-of-the-art equipment and advanced industry techniques to clean and protect your property and furnishings. Our water recovery process involves 3 phases:
- Emergency response job site inspection and assessment
We’ll arrive on the scene quickly and immediately begin assessing and taking record of the damage.
- Water removal and daily drying inspection
We’ll take full responsibility for our job progress with daily drying inspections to ensure our process is working.
- Reinstallation and cleaning, if necessary
We’ll return your belongings and property to pre-loss conditions and ensure your satisfaction with the job.
Our technicians care about their job and their customers and would be happy to explain the recovery process to you at any time. We’ll provide a water recovery guide that will outline our step as well as the homeowner’s responsibilities. When preparing or waiting for professional service, you can take the following steps to help in the meantime:
- Remove as much water as you can with mopping or blotting.
- Remove area rugs or other floor mats that are not permanently attached.
- Move personal belongings such as paintings and sentimental objects to a safe, dry location.
- Open drawers, closets, and cabinets to begin the drying process.
Remember, bacteria growth and irreparable water damage can occur within hours of an event, so make sure to call ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services for professional help as soon as possible. Make sure all electricity has been turned off and do not try to remove any wall-to-wall carpeting yourself!