Unlike professional cleaning, most rented DIY carpet cleaning equipment leaves carpet wet with detergent residue. At ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services, we have the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent, and moisture. Our exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
- Green Cleaning Process
Maintain your carpet with Scotchgard™ protection
Scotchgard™ protector helps keep spills from becoming hard-to-remove spots or stains. It repels liquids, so spills can be blotted up quickly and easily.
The best time to apply Scotchgard™ protector is right after cleaning. Regular vacuuming and prompt cleanup of spills will help maintain the bright, freshly cleaned look for a long time.
Scotchgard™ provides the following benefits:
The ultimate protection against dirt, stains and spills.
Protect against both oil and water based stains
Carpet fibers resist soiling
Spills blot up before they become stains
Stains release more easily when carpet and upholstery is cleaned
Carpet and upholstery stay cleaner longer
Vacuuming is actually more effective with Scotchgard™ Protector. Dirt is more easily picked up, and fewer passes are required with the vacuum.
For more information on Scotchgard™, click here.
Fresh clean carpets are only a click away. Schedule your appointment today!