As you begin to develop a plan to bring back your staff and reopen your business/facility, having ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services as a partner in a great option.
We have been providing services to Healthcare Facilities, Senior Living Facilities Schools, and Businesses in the New Orleans and Baton Rouge areas for nearly 30 years.
Our diverse offerings of services for Janitorial, Surgery Centers, Water, Fire, Mold Remediation, Carpet Cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more… Sets us apart!
Our staff is working diligently 7 days a week currently providing disinfection services for our customers. Katrina, Rita, Gustav – we have always been there to help get businesses back up and operating. COVID 19 is no exception!
How Can We Serve You?
- We can recommend a scope of services to fit your current cleaning and disinfection needs.
- EPA Approved Products, Processes and Personal Protective Equipment
- ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services is qualified and equipped with the required EPA approved products, processes and personal protective equipment to get the job done right and safely.
What Can You Do?
- Monitor information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and relevant local and state agencies, to adapt practices and protocols to continue to meet the needs of employees and customers. We highly recommend following these preventative guidelines outlined by the CDC to protect yourself, no matter where you are.
- Be Proactive
- During this unique time, it’s important to be proactive, so we strongly encourage you not to wait. Please note that we’re accepting disinfectant services on a first-come, first-served basis. It is our goal to grant your request for service as quickly as possible under these unique circumstances.
Contact Us Today
As with any virus, ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services, or any janitorial and disaster restoration company and cannot guarantee that no contraction will occur within your facility after providing service.