Green Seal Certified Capture & Removal Cleaning
Our patent-pending Capture and Removal Cleaning® system meets all the environmental and performance requirements of the Green Seal Environmental Standard for Cleaning Services (GS-42), and it can help your business reap numerous benefits (including your bottom line), such as:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Healthier employees and reduced absenteeism
- Greater productivity and retention of employees
- Lower operating costs
- Higher U.S. Green Building Council LEED certification points
- Proactive communication and accessibility
- Timely and effective response to your needs
ServiceMaster Clean’s capture and removal cleaning system includes:
- Microfiber technology captures particulate matter rather than just moving it around.
- High-filtration, quiet vacuums capture 99.9% of particles and are Green Label certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Specially created vacuum attachments help capture additional residue before becoming airborne.
- Our Green For cleaning products are plant based, safe for the environment, and ideal for individuals with sensitivities to chemicals or allergens.
- No perfumes or dyes.
- No surfactants or wetting agents.
- No ingredients included that are considered acidic, alkaline, or corrosive.
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
Our proprietary Green For® products are certified “green” by the leading independent agencies. These products reduce the amount of toxins and contaminants that get absorbed by the environment once disposed of and are just as effective as traditional cleaning agents. ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services can administer the top techniques with these products for you in area and help you have a positive impact on the environment. We believe it’s time to make the change that will benefit our environment, our health, and our future.
Visit www.gogreenwithclean.com for more information.